There’s a series of tools for small business owners to have a more digital presence.
Constant Contact announced its new online marketing tools to help small businesses manage their online marketing in one platform. Business owners who use Facebook and Instagram advertising, Google My Business, Google Ads, SEO tools, and landing pages will be able to use these tools to improve their online presence.
New tools for SMBs
Small business owners can connect with their customers using the following:
- Landing pages – small businesses can create landing pages to promote single call-to-action to its visitors.
- SEO features – can be used to analyze your business site and will provide business owners with a recommendation dashboard. SMBs are given tips on how to make changes to optimize their pages more and get higher search rankings.
- Google My Business – businesses can manage their Google business profiles and monitor analytics via the GMB listings.
- AI-powered Google Ads – Constant Contact tools are useful to automate their keyword and planning.
- Social posts – Businesses can use one platform to create, publish, schedule posts and engage with their followers. It’s now more efficient to respond to comments and queries of customers using just one platform. It saves time and energy.
- Social ads – Businesses can make and manage their ad campaigns on Instagram and Facebook. The tools will simplify the process of post creation and monitoring of their campaigns. Brands will be able to generate awareness, drive traffic to their site, and generate leads to their businesses.
CEO of Endurance International Group said that an online presence is important for businesses small and large. Building an online presence is the first step in finding potential clients and converting them into paying customers. It is also a great way to compete in the online world where 87% of shoppers do their product searches on digital channels.
He further added that their tools will make it possible for small businesses to stay connected with their customers easier and more efficiently.
What does this mean for you?
More and more people are moving into digital shopping and searching for products online. There is an increasing need for small business owners to better their digital presence to compete in their industry. It can be difficult to manage separate social media platforms but with Constant Contact’s new series of tools, SMBs can manage their online marketing efficiently.